Skip to content
Read Me First Information: What is Apologetics?
- Click HERE to access a document profiling the study of Apologetics and a suggestion document for the class facilitator.
- Click HERE to access a downloadable document providing general suggestions for small group leaders.
Why Christianity? [Note this information is also in the Fundamentals folder]
- Click HERE to access a folder of materials addressing the topic, What makes Christianity the right and best, and reasoned choice?
Studies on the Development and Integrity of the Bible
- Click HERE to access a information on the development of the Bible and the inspiration of Scripture.
- Click HERE to access a folder of materials addressing the topics: New Testament Authors and Timeline info.
- Click HERE to access a folder of three teaching videos on the development and integrity of Scripture (two are embedded below).
Information on Apparent Bible Difficulties
- Click HERE to access an excerpt from a book by Gary Ray dealing with common misconceptions and apparent inconsistencies in Scripture.
- Click HERE to access a folder of materials providing evidence for the resurrection of Christ.